"Poorly Chosen Words" a Hook original

Started by Hook, April 22, 2013, 03:07:39 PM

Nelson

You never disappoint my friend.

You have a creative, yet substantive flare to your work.

The style may be different for you but the creativity in the music, the arrangement, the solid vocals and thought provoking lyrics, that's all you, Brother.

All the best with it.

Keep Pushin'

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

bruno

Wow Bro - loved this one.
Your vocals are always great, but you've hit a real high with this one. Interesting mix of styles, I'm not sure where to categorise this one, which is a good thing - truly original :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Tangled Wires

I have been playing around lately with the Ipad Smart Strings and "roll the dice" drums, and recorded this exact string sequence the other day, albeit a bit faster....might have to go back to the drawing board now, I could be ripping you off after hearing this!

Your unique way of blending together instruments is evident here again and contributes to your own style of music. Love the way the vocal kind of tip toes over the top of the music, its the kind of song that keeps you guessing as to what is going to happen next, and I love that!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

Nice one again Hook. very tantalizing. and melodius
alll your creations is like a fine peice of art work
congrats NEIL

Bluesberry

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on April 26, 2013, 05:07:43 PM... Your music is humping my mind right now... that's how good this is!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...........What a  quote..................what a song...........now would somebody help me get that dog off my head............

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

64Guitars

Fabulous! I think this might be my favourite Hook original. I love the GarageBand and ThumbJam sounds, the lyrics, and the vocal performance. Don't know how I missed this when it was posted. So glad BB bumped it.

If Songcrafters had an award for Best Bumper, it would have to go to Bluesberry. He always finds the gems.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig