Started by Rata-tat-tat, April 20, 2013, 08:59:03 PM

steelguitar

Yes
A cool and pleasuring listen!!!
What a collab!
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

To my shame, I had forgotten how good this is. To my way of thinking this is a perfect collab......Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

launched

Wow, here's mud in my eye for not getting involved in this one - Maybe that's why it's so good ;)

Brilliant work everywhere. Some of the best vocal work I've heard from you Tod, and wicked rhythm section Kenny, unbelievable!! And Eman, the guitar work is priceless - You always raise the bar, but hell this is perfect. The mixing is just pro all around too!

Straight to the Markypod!!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Geir

Can't believe I missed this.

Just fanfreakingtastic !!

Love love love
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

galestermusic

I missed this one (missed a lot) gnastyfiedly  Awesome?!?! :) Love the contrast of the two guitars. Great collab!!

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Ferryman

Glad this one got dug up because I missed it first time round. Excellent collaboration, I love the way you've used the stereo image here to separate the guitars. Great work all round, guitars and lead work are all excellent, the track really grooves well and the vocals are great, I love that "gruff" lead vocal tone with the occasional high part backing it. Love the ending as well. Very cool track guys!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

BillW

"The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds." 
~ Dalai Lama

Saijinn Maas

Late too the party as usual... Wish I had more time for this. :/

This is absolutely killer! Great collab! Kickass feel all around.

Rata-tat-tat

Thanks Sai.... Good to see you on here again. Wish I had more time lately... Looks my friend Eric had some time to knock another one outta the park... Much respect!!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02