Green Light - A Farrell original

Started by Farrell Jackson, April 19, 2013, 01:31:35 PM

Farrell Jackson

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

d
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Oldrottenhead

hell yeah rocking ma sox aff. braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

dobrodaddy

What a rocker Farrell!  Good choice on adding the 2nd rhythm gtr.  Adds depth and edge.  Wonderful lead - fits really well. 

That's one heluva chorus!  Great melodic hook and gtr riff.  That'll stick in my head.  Well done!  DD

Thanks for listening!

recorder
Zoom H2

Redler

A great rocker, Farrell! I loved the guitar licks/riffs on chorus and the solo is outstanding good!! The drum track is brilliant, too! The studio class producing is the icing on the cake! Can't say anything what you'd do on another way! This works!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

Thanks Kari, ORH and DD! I'm glad to get this one done. Trying to figure out what style and exactly what to do during the guitar solo and fills delayed me two weeks on completing it. Thanks for letting me know it works!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Jarle

What a great rocker. Don't change a thing. The vocal is great and I love the bass on the solo break.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

SE

Quality stuff right from the off, love the rock,in guitar, , big respect, just magic!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Gnasty

Yes you got er done. I give the green light on this tune. Damn rocking out! The lead guitar is awesome!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Hook

Yes sir this is on fine rocktastic rawker!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig