jemima's kite ladybird

Started by Oldrottenhead, February 17, 2009, 11:11:52 AM

mr2kewl

you're not going to give up on the music to become a mathematician, are you?  :D

another great song - sorta has a late 60's sound to it

the kite soars ever higher.
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

holdempok

man brothers I can't express myself in words of how I feel when I listen to your stuff.  ;D

please make a new thread of all your song names on one page.

Grenny only's

Jemims's Kites

and flash harry's (Mike's)
Why don't we do it on the road?

Greeny

Quote from: holdempok on February 17, 2009, 06:56:54 PMman brothers I can't express myself in words of how I feel when I listen to your stuff.  ;D

please make a new thread of all your song names on one page.

Grenny only's

Jemims's Kites

and flash harry's (Mike's)

:) :)  :)

I've done two albums on the BR ('Elderflower & Midnight' and 'Dark Harvest'), and have another two almost done ('The Greatest Show on Earth' and 'Our English Coasts'). Flash Harry got waylaid by Jemima's Kite for the bass parts on these, so there's a bit of a back-log, lol. I've put my personal favourites of my BR stuff so far on Soundclick (16 songs)...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=872813

I haven't posted everything on here - there's simply too many, but there are some new ones coming up that I enjoyed doing.

We're almost done on the Jemima's Kite album. The songs have been going up on Soundclick as we finish them. There will be 12 or 13 tracks (we're not sure about one of them). I think we've even agreed the running order.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. We're trying a few different things with JK, and each track seems to go in a new direction. And we definitely have some variety across the songs...  :D

Oldrottenhead

all the jemima's kite completed songs are here www.soundclick.com/jemimaskite one or two havent been posted here and a couple that have been posted here either remain unfinished or didn't cut the mustard for us so are not posted at soundclick.

most of the songs have been bounced backed and forth between us, is hard to keep track of who did what but generally as another bit gets added to the individual songs they transform into something much more.
it has been a pleasure to be involved with two great talents like mike and tim and also a great pleasure to get to know them.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

holdempok

LG! can you make me a CD of each listed above. I will pay u back.

no road head tho on our drive Saturday! I'll even throw in a shake from White Castle!  ;)
Why don't we do it on the road?

Oldrottenhead

new remix of ladybird with new bass part by mike. took bloody ages to find all the different parts to redo but i think it was worth it.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7345887

[soundclick]7345887[/soundclick]
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

hooper

You guys are getting a great sound.  Love that edgy, jangly guitar and the vocal harmonies.  Fly away home....
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
These days I merely dabble at being old and wise.
But I swear, I used to absolutely excel at being young and stupid.

Wiley

I wish I new how to master the Br even 1/4 of what you can do with it.  Great

BossMicroBRew

Dunno how I missed this one. Really like it. Excellent work.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton