jemima's kite ladybird

Started by Oldrottenhead, February 17, 2009, 11:11:52 AM

Oldrottenhead

you met me in the west end of glasgow mike lol. not important to most people unless you live in glasgow lol.
west end as you might gather is the bohemian end, i would get eaten alive in the east end.
mike (the other one) we are actually now on our fourth album, but mike (the other mike flash harry) is such a lazy sod he has bass to do for at least 17 unfinished songs, give him his due tho he is an international playboy lover and cyclist,  so jemima's kite is far down the list on his priorities (for our american cousins who dont do irony very well, i was being ironic there)
this post has been scanned and found orh to be totally steaming drunk and is sure he will forget , deny or thingy in the morning. greenwich meantime
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

They were selling guns in the shop across the road from my hotel! There was a building missing on the next block from my hotel and that's bohemian?
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

QuoteThey were selling guns in the shop across the road from my hotel!
the same shop sells musical instruments lol

http://www.victormorris.com/
QuoteThere was a building missing on the next block from my hotel and that's bohemian?
that was the city centre , west end is bohemia you know that you have a map above your desk.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

mike

Thanks for answering my question.  It is a little confusing there being (at least) two Mikes here.  Also I'm guessing from Mike's e-mail address that his surname is Fife and I live in Fife (east of Scotland).  Fife - now there really is Bohemia - Bohemia during the thirty years war!

Mike (not Fife from Fife)

Oldrottenhead

Quotehis surname is Fife and I live in Fife
the kingdom
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

Aye, on your knees. I feel like a bit of subjugation.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gringo

Thisis an amazing song on of the :) best yet.

Gringo
ADMIN APPROVED PRANKSTER

Oldrottenhead

on this day bump and for anyone interested all the artwork and songs from the first 4 albums can be got here

https://songcrafters.org/JemimasKite/index.html
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman_1957

Great song, and was it really a year ago we all got Gringo'd?