jemima's kite ladybird

Started by Oldrottenhead, February 17, 2009, 11:11:52 AM

Ferryman_1957

Quote from: Greeny on February 26, 2009, 08:29:11 AMThere are visuals clues to a lot of the songs on the cover.

Where's Auntie Sandra then?

Cheers,

Nigel

Oldrottenhead

QuoteWhere's Auntie Sandra then?
in the shed?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Quote from: 64Guitars on February 26, 2009, 11:38:59 AM
Quote from: Greeny on February 26, 2009, 08:29:11 AMThis is the back cover.

Thanks!

Quote from: Greeny on February 26, 2009, 08:29:11 AMThere is also an inner cover with the full credits.

Where can I get the inner cover?

I believe we have 'printer-ready' artwork done now, so we'll let you have that shortly  :)

Greeny

Quote from: oldrottenhead on February 27, 2009, 02:18:26 AMcant wait to get started on the next batch of songs but hopefully at a more leisurely pace as i am knackered after the last intensive bought of creativity and my missus will by citing my mbr as the other woman in the divorce courts lol.

You don't want any of that 'five songs in a weekend' stuff going on then?  :D :D :D

Someone may have to take my guitars away though, lol

Oldrottenhead

QuoteYou don't want any of that 'five songs in a weekend' stuff going on then?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
we actually did 6 songs in one sunday lol. you just keep em coming tim i dont mind playing catch up, saying that the lavvy at work provides a nice reverb for my vocals lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

i thought id bump this post as it is an interesting read about jemimas kite that some of our new members might not be aware of.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Ha ... you saw me looking at it didn't you ? :D

You beat me to the bump !!

This is one of my favorite JK songs!!

Just wonderful !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

mike

I love the song but I really love the thought of this site being responsible for a whole album created by an online band.  Have any of you ever actually met each other?

Mike

Flash Harry

I have met Tim, we spent a great afternoon touring the guitar shops and coffee shops of the West End of London, and James cooked me a fabulous meal one night in the East End of Glasgow.

James has not met Tim.

I would love the chance to play live sometime and do our stuff. We'd need more players though. A real drummer would be a real luxury!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.