jemima's kite ladybird

Started by Oldrottenhead, February 17, 2009, 11:11:52 AM

Oldrottenhead

10. Ladybird(128Kbps)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
here is a new one.  a few more to come yet. am going to try get mp3 player to play this from another source that is 192kbps to avoid shrinking it. bare with me on this .in the meantime it can be got here  http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7345887 till i work out how to link song to mp3player. if i cant i'll shrink it and post it that way. not been able to do it. will shrink file and post here asap.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

We should have thrown the kitchen sink in too. It has everything else!  :D :D :D

StevieM

It's all been said before, so another good one guys ;D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Ferryman_1957

Verrry cool ;D Love the psychedelic feel, this is really good. Doesn't quite knock it's jemima's kite off my fave top spot but it's right up there. I love the sound effects - you'll see me mercilessly "sharing" that idea on my next work. It really adds a certain something. Great bass on this one, and love all the backing harmonies as well.

I hope you're going to try and push the jk concept a bit in the outside world, as you have a great body of work here.

Cheers,

Nigel

RevHeadRaZ

Nice work fellas!! :o
LOVE the intro, very cool  8)
great stereo guitars, nice "bright" sound.
good work with the drums! those drum fills sound familiar, hehe  ;)
Keep it Phat 'n' Tasty

Oldrottenhead

here is another go at the mp3 player at 192kbps if it works thank you 64 guitars.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

indierik

Your songs just keep getting better and better. The two of you have a really good chemistry. This one really reminds me of Matthew Sweet.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Oldrottenhead

QuoteThe two of you have a really good chemistry.
there is actually three of us  but the sum is greater than the parts. does that make sense lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

awesome work- the production value just keeps getting better
nice job guys

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

You guys just keep truly amazing me.  Where do you come up with all these ideas?  Wonderful.