BLUES Backing track loop

Started by 7thson, April 16, 2013, 08:37:00 PM

7thson

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Just made this blues loop while testing my BOSS BR-800's looping abilities.  The chord progression is A-D-E.  It's a bit sloppy but its pretty much put together in about 15 minutes.  I thought I'd put it here for someone to use as a backing track if they wanted.

BTW, I just used my stratplugged straight into the BOSS BR-800  for all 3 parts, blues OD guitar, Boss Simulated Bass & Rotary effect guitar.  Very easy! ;D

Boss BR-800

Hilary

Nice one! - you can put a link to your Soundcloud account on your SC signature if you want, then people can follow you - if they want :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

7thson

Thanks for the compliment! I'm not sure how to add the soundcloud icon to my siggy so that when you click on it it goes to my soundcloud account.  Are there instruction for that here on Songcrafters?

Boss BR-800

Hilary

I hesitate to give instructions as I usually miss something key out but there is a link somewhere with instructions on - here's mine!

Forum Profile Info
Signature
copy the url link -
[*site=soundcloud]*[*/site]
and insert your soundcloud address inbetween (take out the *) -
and save

:)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

7thson

Thanks Haylie!  I found the instructions here on the site and now I'm set.

Boss BR-800

Hilary

Quote from: 7thson on April 17, 2013, 06:50:29 AMThanks Haylie!  I found the instructions here on the site and now I'm set.

Well there's good news and there's bad news - the good news is the icon's on here, the bad news is the link's not working!

How hard can it be to 'follow' you on Soundcloud!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

7thson

Harder than I thought - LOL!  But I've got it straightened out now.  Thanks for the heads up.

Boss BR-800

Hilary

Quote from: 7thson on April 17, 2013, 08:24:04 AMHarder than I thought - LOL!  But I've got it straightened out now.  Thanks for the heads up.

eeerr nope - good job I'm not a quitter!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hilary

Have you got many followers on Soundcloud - LOL
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

7thson

Nope.

"Nobody loves you when you're down and out." - Jimmy Cox 1923  -  ;D

Boss BR-800