Main Menu

The Window

Started by galestermusic, April 14, 2013, 11:10:24 PM

galestermusic

The Window
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is one is "The Window." Yes again, I closed my eyes and thats what was there..."The Window." :)

I threw in the kitchen sink.

8 midi drum tracks
1 piano track
1 strings track
1 bass track
3 guitar tracks.

All on my EPI LP Special II (I just found out it's cracked  :(  ) Suire P Bass and Fender CF140 cut away.

My only complaint is, I feel all my stuff sounds the same. My wife said it's my own sound or my style. I just think I need to learn to write and write lyrics lol :)

SE

Really nice listen, the guitar is fantastic, excellent playing, cool ending too, top stuff!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

AverGo

Great production, guitar really takes you places.

Jarle

Nice tune. I really like the tone of your lead guitar and I agree with SE the ending is really cool.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

braw tell yer maw. and write your own lyrics, relax and they will come.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

galestermusic

Jim the more I produce the more I start hearing melodies in my head. I think the words will come. Thanks guys! Jim you're always an inspiration! :)

kenny mac

Greg,this is a cool tune,like the way it rolls along,there's defo a lot of scope in there or lyrics as well.
Your playing on this outstanding ,keep them coming.

SteveB

Very fluid playing and production, Greg.
Personally I wouldn't put any lyrics on top of this - unless you stick a couple of quiet minutes on in front - then use this as the outro. Outstanding. Well done. 8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon