laugh by chunk and oldrottenhead parental advisory explicit content

Started by Oldrottenhead, April 14, 2013, 05:19:03 PM

Oldrottenhead

laugh
Time:
0:00
Volume:
chunk posted the music here https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=18208.0

lyrics most likely inspired by our callous government, but never mind them let's have a laugh or i'll stab yeah!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You can take or you can leave it
It's a slippery slope
It's all downhill from here
And there's no punchline to this joke
It's not a laughing matter
But there's nothing else to do
But laugh hahahaha
In the face of adversity
Laugh laugh
I very nearly pissed my pants

Laugh laugh

I'm glad you have a sense of humour
You're gonna need it for a while
In the foreseeable future
And beyond
We know the piss is being taken
Our legs are pulled out from our feet
But we all just sit back and take it
All baaing like sheep

Baa baa
I very nearly pissed my pants

baa baa baaa

ad libbed parental advisory explicit content
laugh
music
by
chunk
lyrics/vox
by oldrottenhead
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

I think I can safely say this will never be in the top ten radio playlist,the reason being it tells the truth about a country that's been slung right back to the 70s and the lucky people in it are the people with a reasonably secure job,this is a great political statement(lyrically) from a politically minded guy.
I have to admit I had a tune in my head for this that now lyrically seems weak,it was not at all like this ,but maybe that's the beauty of this site that so many different verses of the one song can surface
Jim is a poetic genius ,and this is brawtastic.

Damián

Very cool music!! 
Amazing lyric Jim!! Appeared in my mind the case of the Italian film "Life is Beautiful" "La vita è bella".
Love it!!!
Cheers

SE

In a funny way, you,ve just got to laugh at the piss being taken, where I work all the guys I,ve worked with for years have been paid off and replaced by agency workers on minimum wage with no holidays or sick pay , while I have no gripe with these guys, there only trying earn some money the same as me. The government seem to want to take us back to a time where it was do as I say not do as I do.
Anyway back to the tune great collab an excellent track finished by ORH vox, magic!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

chunk

thetworegs

Sometimes that's all that's left....when it gets too bad to cry....Baaaaaaaa!!!...love the scottish Dinero in the talky stretch

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hook

Holy crap this is good! What a perfect collaboration, the vocals fit so perfectly with the mood & groove. It's almost hard to believe it was put together separately. Love the twangy breakdown with the spoken word, really powerful stuff.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

henwrench

Oh yes, this is very good. Kinda Death In Vegas, top stuff...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

Nice tune guys. You have really sprinkled this with more fairy dust James. ;D (There was lots to begin with.)

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper