galestermusic

Thoughts
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Still trying. This song called Thoughts

4 guitar tracks, drum track, bass track, strings

Gritter

Dig it. So cool. Love the warm groove. Wicked solo, just right amount of it too. Really makes me feel good. Top marks for production...total class.

BIG thumbs up!

MrBud

So smooth.  Production/sonics......[Drums really come off nice :]]    ;)
MrBud                                                                                                                 Beut.peaceful.......Thanks.
Up And Adam

Bluesberry

You are getting there very fast man.  Those drums sound wicked good.  The whole production is great, crisp, full.  I can't wait to hear what you get next.  Thats a real classy solo, I love it.  Yup, great job.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

galestermusic

Thanks for the compliments. I have been messing with sound and more sound. I put up a another version on soundcloud. It's a little more on the over drive side.

https://soundcloud.com/greg-lester/thoughtsii-mp3

Rata-tat-tat

Hey Greg... this is freakin awesome bro...hard driving percussion... there's a helluva melody goin on and them guitars just set the mood perfectly... AWESOME, AWESOME production buddy. Love it all....
recorder
Tascam DP-02

kenny mac

wowwwww greg just seen this,I would realy like to try some vocals on this,you up for it?
It has a great groove to it,well done 10 out of 10

galestermusic

Kenny would love to hear what you do with this. I'm sending you the MP3 minus the lead work. Was trying to zip the wave files, but I don't know how to convert the midi tracks to audio tracks.

I'm starting to enjoy my set up. I can easily unhook my br800 and take it down stairs and put ideas on it, then plug in a couple of cables and back to the DAW.

File on it's way.

Greg

DeificDave

Cool sound, great production   
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos