The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

danieldesete

Yeah I enjoyed the listen, everything nice and neat, well done henwrench
hou hou ha ha

Oldrottenhead

stunning, one of your best and that is saying something cos they are all fab, but this is toppermost of the poppermost. braw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Brilliant! I especially like the bit where the hen twins sing "through my heart". Their voices blend beautifully and provide a nice contrast to the solo voice in the preceding lines. Gives it a sort of folk music feel.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Gnasty

Yeah i really like this song.Great vox. Awesome work. I like that ending a lot.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Jarle

Nice song. The vocal are great.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

henwrench

Could an admin person please be so kind as to remove or lock this now defunct topic?

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

defunct.......as in removed from all measure of funk....late to the party again.......damn

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

64Guitars

Quote from: henwrench on April 01, 2013, 05:42:17 AMCould an admin person please be so kind as to remove or lock this now defunct topic?

Eh? Why is it defunct? That was a good song.

Unfortunately, the policy is that we don't remove topics that have a significant number of replies. The reason is that no member should be able to remove another members posts or cause them to be removed. Any member can edit or remove his own posts but not the posts of other members. To remove a whole topic would delete posts by other members. So the only time we'd remove a topic is if you'd just created it and changed your mind before anyone had a chance to reply. If there are no replies, then the topic consists entirely of your own posts, so we don't mind deleting it, if requested. But not once there are replies from other members.

I can, however, lock it and will do so now, as requested.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

64Guitars

Okay, I just realized what's happened here. You've redone the song and posted it with a different title:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=18101.0

That's fine, but in future I'd prefer that you just update the original post instead. You can simply edit the post and change the song link and subject. If you like, you could then add a reply to the same topic to let people know that the song has been replaced with a new version and they should have another listen.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website