Another Day Without You

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, March 26, 2013, 12:51:36 PM

Another day without you
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all, had some more treatment on my back yesterday so playing hooky from work today, so what better to do than make some music. Unfortunately I have to sit down to play and sing so there are a few odd noises where the guitar hits the chair arm or where I kick the mike stand. Anyway a bit of country blues. Hope you enjoy...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

grimbo

It might be your sore back coming through but there was real hurt in your voice, you were bleeding from every pore.

great stuff.

Hilary

I'm lovin the country blues Willie - another winning song.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

danieldesete

Great post, nice constructed song, everything nice at it's right place. Love the little crunchy tone of your guitar and voice.
hou hou ha ha

Gnasty

Hey WW this is a really great song. I love those chorus guitars but wish i can hear them more. I just think the vocals need to be buried a bit more in the mix and it`s a perfect song :) Great job!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Hi guys and thank you. I always appreciate the time taken to comment............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Nelson

My Oh My
Willie, this is soooooo good.
The lyrics and vocals oozing with heavy emotions.

The musical arrangement is just perfect.

Guitar crying the blues.

It's all good.... :r2
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Redler

This is fine and beautiful tune, Willie!! As always nice job on every way! Stunning harmonies as well!!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

Wow Willie, that really captures the mood. Is that a harmoniser? I've played with them, and too be honest, they sound artificial so I'm not keen on them, but that just me and you have to try these things out :-)

The vocals are fab on this - really full of sadness and angst, and music is all about emotion, so take a bow!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600