Daylight -By Kenny B and Chunk

Started by chunk, March 22, 2013, 02:42:23 AM

chunk

Daylight
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Kenny B had a chord sequence played on keyboards hanging around and asked me if I wanted to try adding something to it. So I added some beats and other stuff and this is the result. I think I'ts got the feel of how the quite early morning turns in to the hustle-bustle of rush hour. I hope it works. You decide.

thetworegs

I agree with idea that the city is coming to life but i'm sure it's warmer there than it is here....more like a summer morn just as the sun rises after a cracking night out with friends....Brill collab....love it

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

kenny mac

Cool guys,Ive got a lyric and melody running in my head with this,any objections to a few add ins? ;D

chunk

Thanks Thetworegs - Are you kidding, it would freeze the nuts of a brass monkey here today.

chunk

Kenny B

Thanks again Chunk for taking this on and turning something very simple
into something very driving and powerful.  How do you do your drums?
Fantastic the way all your parts just build and build.

Quote from: kenny mac on March 22, 2013, 04:41:52 AMCool guys,Ive got a lyric and melody running in my head with this,any objections to a few add ins? ;D

Kenny ... go for it .. thought this might interest you ...  :D

recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Love this soundscape guys, nice steady build and great production work. Will look out for the vocal version from Kenny Mac if it comes off...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

This is sounds almost reggae to me!! Well done! Very nice soundscape! Very emotional...

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

chunk

Re drums - For this I just layered different beats on top of each other and put some through some filtered effects and through an effect on FL Studio called Gross Beat

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely