Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Redler

The first song for shift workers I've ever heard! High-minded topic for a song :D !

Kari, another shift worker :D
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

Excellent....I used to be part of that Merry go round once upon a time and you've caught it brilliantly .....Bravo

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Jarle

It was about time someone wrote a song for shift workers.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

SE

Caught the lyric perfectly, catchy chorus too, perfect!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Hook

Love this tune my brother! Has a great feel played acoustically but could be produced & accessible  in so many different styles. Excellent lyrics and your phrasing just flows perfectly!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

yup it's saturday and i am off to work. me and mrs orh are having our weekend on wednesday this week, heading up to perth for the night and then spending thursday in edinburgh, well weather permitting.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

Well done ORH! Being a former shift worker ( 7 day 1st, 2nd, 3rd, rotating shifts with weekends on Wed., Thurs, or Friday, or Sat, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday all in the same month) for 10 years these lyric hit home. Fortunately I was promoted and spent the next 10 years on days with weekends off but the toll shifts took on my mind, body, and family is still very vivid today. The acoustic sounds good and your peppy melody works perfectly to cheer up a an ugly subject....but we do what we do to provide for our families. Nice work!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?