A little experiment?

Started by StevieM, February 15, 2009, 12:52:39 PM

tafka

i could add some guitar if anyone wants it

Tony
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

StevieM

I shouldn't think there's anyone who wouldn't want it ;)

Meant to say, about not posting 'till everyone's ready. That only goes for the first take, however rough and unfinished, didn't mean it had to be a complete finished song. It's only to give an idea of style etc, after that it can be the same as it normally works, with other people putting their excellent talents to work on it. ;D

I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Wiley

Jeeez  Here I thought it was going to be a big secret LOL.  I've turned around at least 3 times on beat etc.   Get to work 1/2 day tomorrow so I  an devote other half to the song.

Wiley

Ok  Let me know when I have my rough track ready. Probably as ready as I will ever get. LOL

Wiley

Ok StevieM,  I don't know if anyone else every did do anything on this song.   :D   I have been sitting on this for months.  But I am going to post my version of it.  AND  I would like to know how it is supposed to sound.   :-\ I still think it was a neat idea and I am going to try and do something with your other words you just posted.  I hope someone else decides to post.  They have probably forgotten by now.  You must remember that I hadn't had my BR to long when I did this. AND I was trying to break away from the country image.  Anyway here it is.  Goofs and all.  ;D
P.J.

Time:
0:00
Volume:

Bluesberry

Oh man Wiley this is really, really great.  A little bit of Tony's guitar and this would be incredible.  Lots of room for a nice solo right in the middle.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

That was GREAT !!!
Quote from: wiley on April 28, 2009, 04:33:31 PMAND I was trying to break away from the country image. 
No need for that PJ, we love your country touch, but this was really good.

A great melody beautifully sung!!!!

Geir
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

Thanks guys. Like I said I did it ages ago and can't even remember what I did. But wanted to post it anyway.  You guys are all so fun.

StevieM

Hey Wiley, where'd THAT come from?? Bloody brilliant!!!!! I never thought it'd sound like that. And your voice is incredible. THANKS ;D ;D ;D ;D.

No worries about the wait, it was worth it, and yep, you're the only one to come back with anything.

I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

tafka

Change
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I have added some guitar Steve.
hope its OK

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...