recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Facemask93

Stupid me forgot to say how much i loved the song , excellent stuff Geir , very impressive

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Hilary

Quote from: facemask93 on April 07, 2013, 02:28:58 AMHa Ha thats funny Haylie , made me chuckle

:) - I try to behave myself on here - you should come and see me live you'd love it. When are you going to get posting again - we miss you!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Gnasty

I must be a wanker cuz i missed this one. Utter moog chaos!

Sounds you got lost in a trance in this which is the same i do. Pretty cool tune Geir! :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Geir

A spider reminded me of this and I realised I had not answered a few quistions ....

but first .. thank you for your more than kind comments :)

Quote from: Bluesberry on March 11, 2013, 04:32:57 PMI need details.  Maybe you could start a thread about recording with an iPad.
By this time I think you know the answers yourself, but I'll explain it anyway.

Quote from: 64Guitars on March 11, 2013, 06:28:50 PMIf I understand it correctly, the camera connection kit just gives your iPad a USB port. Then you plug the UM-1X into the USB port and your keyboard's MIDI Out into the UM-1X. Is that right?
That is correct ... and saved me from any explanation ;D (well, both midi IN and OUT are supported, but I've yet to try the iPad as a midi controller, Blooby mentioned somewhere something about using thumbJam as the midi controlling app and I will try that one day when I have more time on my hands ;D )

Quote.....
D10. That's an oldie. From the 80s, isn't it? Have you had it since then or did you buy it more recently?
It is from the late 80s. I bought mine second hand in the early 90s. It sure is an old one, but it's quite sturdy and it still functions (except the internal battery seems to be bust so any patches I make are lost when I power it down). After getting the iPad I've only used it as a midi keyboard, for which it is excellent.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

thetworegs

Hope you gave Moogy a massage first to limber him up...... ;D...excellent playing!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

MrBud

Yow - You worked that machine well -!  What comes to mind is i'm originally from the age of analog [prob still there]
Not sure when i'll be back :] 
But,it's a crystle clear sound for sure with great production ;)
Up And Adam

maxit

haha hilary, but here's the new baba o'riley, no jokes & respect for the new art LOL !

recorder
Audacity

SwanSong

tHIS rOCks..great experiment and for first ru n on
the new moog. great job geir. looking forward to
hearing more such pieces from u . congrats NEIL .1