Main Menu

Main Theme

Started by henwrench, March 11, 2013, 03:32:06 AM

henwrench

Thankfully, no singing. Another hentronic production.

henwrench

Time:
0:00
Volume:

The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

love it. it has a familiar feel i can't explain. classic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Cool! I love the bit that sounds like a pulsating organ (keyboard), though I suspect it's a hentronics-processed guitar.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Gritter

simple and direct with a melody that sticks...harmonica brings a comforting quality to the song. A real charmer, vaguely reminiscent of an Indie Eric instrumental.

henwrench

Quote from: Gritter on March 12, 2013, 12:51:49 AM...harmonica brings a comforting quality to the song.

Quote from: 64Guitars on March 11, 2013, 08:01:04 PM...the bit that sounds like a pulsating organ (keyboard), though I suspect it's a hentronics-processed guitar.

Sorry fellas, you're both wrong!!

It is my trusty melodica, double tracked an octave apart and then sent through the PAN-SQR on bounce down. Finally, in 'verse' 3, I take just the high part melodica and pump it back through an amp simulator, in this case the VO DRIVE, again during a bounce down.   :D

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Spaghetti western....meets west coast surf........chased by a San Fran police cruiser......while the sun sets over the ocean...........and I'm sipping margaritas.......by the fire.........and strobing police lights......thats sorta the feeling I get from listening to this.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Hi Henny, for me the bass line and the production are top of the heap. Like a lot of you guys on here do now, making music electronically leaves me a little bewildered but I love it when it comes together as well as this........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

cuthbert

I listened to this yesterday, and meant to comment. Was pretty sure that was an auto-panned melodica (I know, doesn't sound very predictive after henny hisself spilled the beans), or if it wasn't that, maybe instead that cool Technics organ. Melodicas! Love' em. :)

I also love your guitar on this. Still recording from the amp with the MBR mic? It sounds crystalline.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Geir

Lovely piece Nhenhewrc

Love that hentronics-processed melodica ;D Yeah ... gotta love them !

Excellent as always
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........