"Upon My Hand" a Hook original

Started by Hook, March 07, 2013, 05:46:40 PM

Oldrottenhead

great stuff initially vox made me think of david bowie, braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

DeificDave

Silky smooth, love it, fantastic arrangement, another classic hook song from the Nissan Sentra Studios   8)
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

Hi Hook, Fine array of weaponry used to make this little gem. Great vox as always and as DeificDave says,smooth as silk. Love it.........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

Quote from: Hook on March 08, 2013, 06:18:31 AM......... yea thumbjam has really made an incredible product, the way you can shake the device and change the pitch, slide your finger a bit and the pitch wavers, it really gives it an authenticity that I've never heard on a keyboard or synth. ..................I really never thought I'd be able to make arrangements like this .........
Amen brother !  You still have to have a good ear to make it sound good tho, and you sure do !!!!!!!!

Excellent as always !!!

I'm a fan !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

kenny mac

This is brilliant hook,well done on another fine song.

Gnasty

Damn i missed this bro!! Trouble with my comp.

This is just fantastic!! Those trumpets fit the song perfect!! The bass is crazy good too.
Love the slow down in the middle. I love this!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

Oh yes... A Hookster masterpiece to launch me into another "Hump" day. Not exactly a blood pumper but this is nice... This is takin me to that special place... Bliss... Bliss. Bliss... Shit... there's the boss!!!

recorder
Tascam DP-02