'The Lady Melancholia' Greeny Original

Started by Greeny, February 27, 2013, 02:33:40 PM

Greeny

TIM GREEN_The Lady Melancholia
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Having a bit of a 'mare at work at the moment (and travelling here there and everywhere for meetings...), so sadly just a flying visit. Life, eh? Lots of catching up to do I see! Hope you talented f*ckers are all good.

This is kind of a twangy Shadows cowboy sixties thing - foot-tapping music with a misery-laden lyric  :D

Acoustic guitar (live thru the Mic), twangy Danelectro, glassy Danelectro lead, and bass. Drums, recording and mixing all done on the MBR.

"Say hello to my friends... General Malaise and Colonel Malcontent"   :-*

SE

Sounds suits you down to a tee, the guitar sound is the stand out, the vox are fab as usual, but I just love the guitars here, magic!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

book some days off  i am taking you to norway for some respite, your employers should pay because you will return a better man. yer a guid man and i luv ye in a non  thingummy thingy thing i hab bum dinkuing and all thast come to norge aye norje wi me. al be sensubbubble
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

love that twang...I swear I just saw tumbleweed roll by! Love how this takes you away...way out west.

thetworegs

Quote from: Gritter on February 27, 2013, 05:33:28 PMlove that twang...I swear I just saw tumbleweed roll by! Love how this takes you away...way out west.

I agree with the gritter

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

henwrench

From practically the first 1.5 seconds, I knew it were gonna be a good un....

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

maxit

I love the way greeny sound easily takes me flying and sing along. very good, please survive your job LOL. it's a good idea the full sound of the chorus vs the lyric verse. I have to remember!
recorder
Audacity

Hi Tim, I do love a bit of good honest misery  ;D  Love the sound of the Danelectro, they can cut you off at your knees with their treble but you had the tone spot on with this. Love it.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800