YOU DONT NEED A GUN (new song by kenny mac)

Started by kenny mac, February 27, 2013, 03:49:57 AM

Speed Demon

Strange laws in America. Tough to acquire a handgun but easy to own a large bore cannon.

Doesn't hurt the music any.

Well done!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

steelguitar

Great song with super guitar sounds
Excellent production
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

kenny mac

Thanks guys,the message itself is like saying to the world as a global community that we are messing it up so much that you really don't need something like a gun to cause any damage because we are doing a great job F***ing it up already without one.
The opening line is breath it in you've got a friend for life ,oxygen as free as innocence ,a gift that's slowly taken away,,This refers to the fact that when we are born into the world we know nothing but the more we learn ,it takes away the innocence and knowledge becomes a powerfull weapon in itself,exspecially in the hands of the wrong people.
The last line,,fossils reign creating global war,a deep black gold a precious dinosaur,,,,,  refers to good old oil a
Precious world commodity that has caused so much hurt with war and omissions etc.
So the song in itself is not about gun controlle or a personal statement about guns but saying,Look we are doing so much damage as a global community that we don't need a gun to finish anything off.
Like the line says,,,,,wake up world there's something wrong,your of course and your steerings gone .
My next song will be about flowers and love  ;D.    DON'T NEED THE BOOM BOOM BOOM.

Speed Demon

Will the flowers be some of those meat-eating babies?

I like the pitcher plants.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

SwanSong

Now this is what song hits are made of. great subject matter and so true
superb lyrics .great production, mixing. and vocals. wish u the best NEIL .!