"Rise with me " MrBud

Started by MrBud, February 26, 2013, 07:45:23 PM

MrBud

Rise with me
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Will be adding lyrics in AM,,wanted to note any feedback that may need attention....
Song is basically about never giving up-"taking your own life" and leaving a tragedy behind for family and friends to
have to live through...Tough-touchy subject...just hope someone-somewhere,decides to fight on.
Thank's
George
Up And Adam

MrBud

"Rise with me,we have yet to see,the meaning of it all..
And if the time should abandon me,i'd rather stand up than fall...
Rise with me we've yet to see the meaning of this song,
And if my time abandons me,i'd rather stand up than fall,,,,i'll give it all,,,i'm a thousand feel tall.
Let's make us some money,Let's spend us some time...
Let's never give up until we've tried..
There's no good reason for taking your life,,You may alone,but we're intertwined.  Rise with me we've yet too see,the meaning of this song.
Diamonds Gleam,and voices stream,Imagine how high we'll soar !
Don't leave behind some tragedy-just grab your horse and be gone...and give it all...I'm a thousnd feet tall...In spite of it all ...! "     G.Hendrickson
Up And Adam

Redler

Very laid back and beautiful song, George!! Fantastic vocals, both lead and backing vocals! Fine job!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

WOW MrBud this is such an inspirational song! The uplifting music and encouraging lyric held me captive the entire length. The acoustic guitar, vocals, and the percussion that comes in and out are blended well. The way you've produced it lets the song ebb and tide perfectly. What a great song to start my day......thanks!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

MrBud

:D    Thank you guys so very much,,,A single thumbs up from long time players/writers keeps me afloat all day for sure...
I'll be diggin deeper and deeper to share whateverI've got that  can light anyone up !    Sincerly, Thank you,George.

Thanks to Songcrafters !
Up And Adam

Hook

Great song MrBud! So much going on in the track but it all creates such a lush sound, I love it it. Great lyrics too!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Jarle

I really like the vocal performance and the way it flows on top of everything that happens in the background.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

Thats a great song Bid, really great melodic movement in those chords and the way you vocal meshes with them.  Fantastic job.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand