'Sabbatical' Greeny Monday Original

Started by Greeny, February 18, 2013, 06:59:07 AM

Jarle

I'm really coming to appreciate these Greeny mondays like so many other songcrafters.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

thetworegs

Impeccable now that's the word for a Greeny Monday song....love it like flip flops in the rain it tickles the toes and touches the heart....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Rata-tat-tat

Man this one grabs you immediately and doesn't let go... Greeny this is top shelf... Mixed to perfection. Love it.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

64Guitars

Brilliant. I love the lyrics, and the music's great too. Did I hear a phone ringing at the end, or am I developing tinnitus? :)

Quote from: Gnasty on February 18, 2013, 08:34:32 AMIt`s a holiday here today.

Ah! That explains why my neighbours' cars are still in their parking spots. I was wondering about that. When you're unemployed, you don't notice holidays so much. Every day's a holiday, except you have no cash to go anywhere or do anything interesting.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Tangled Wires

Your kicking off with that chorus again aren't you.....love it!!

There is a real nice variation is your vocal, kind of in a lower register in the verses and raising up for the bridge and then a kind of meloncholy delivery in the choruses

The little descending slide of the bass at 1.35 and 2.45, the muted note and the slight pause before the chorus kicked in was exquisite, and the dicking around with TJ just added an extra touch of magic to it all.

Yet another fine, fine song

recorder
Boss Micro BR

DeificDave

Excellent, a very enjoyable listen, great song writing.     
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

Speed Demon

Really nice work here, Tim. Nice melodic instrument work and excellent vocal and story-telling.

I will play this one a lot. iPod bound.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

kenny mac

A great song greeny,lost of little things happening,jumping out at you and the vocals crystal clear,there a lot of good music popping up on this site of late,well done mate.

flyon90

This is an all around great song. Also good use of the bass line, really drives the song forward. 

Pine

Quote from: Lounging McCoy on February 18, 2013, 10:42:23 AMGood stuff Greeny!  It kind of has a Bob Dylan meets The Beatles feel to it.

Gave me that feeling as well...the lyrics are really excellent...and the arrangement covers alot of ground. Your trademark sound for sure but always with enough surprises so that your work is never redundent..like the Beatles. Another fine tune for your very loooong list of them!

Pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200