walking the same road by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, February 17, 2013, 06:13:08 AM

Oldrottenhead

walking the same road
Time:
0:00
Volume:
another juno di and voice straight to stereo tracks. trying to keep it simple. not sure if shallow or deep tho  ;D ;D ;D
walking the same road
w/m
by
oldrottenhead
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

AndyR

Nice one. Love the groove on it.

And who cares whether shallow or deep? (Unless we're talking swimming pool ends, that is... I most definitely want shallow then :D)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Hook

Sounds great brother!

Quote from: AndyR on February 17, 2013, 06:41:41 AMAnd who cares whether shallow or deep? (Unless we're talking swimming pool ends, that is... I most definitely want shallow then :D)
Oh come on Andy, dive on in, if you sink someone will grab you by the hair!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

AndyR

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Greeny

This is damn good, James. I'd say it's 'deep', as there's a real depth to the pulsing groove and those great chord shifts on the chorus. Love the retro synth tones so much.

64Guitars

Excellent. I love that Juno. For a workstation-type synth, it sure has some great, fat, analog-style sounds. That's one area where my Yamaha is disappointing. It's fine for piano, strings, organ, pads, and such (which is mainly what I bought it for), but it's rubbish for analog-style synth sounds. Fortunately, I've got a few good soft synths that do analog really well. But it would be nice to have something like the Juno where I could get analog sounds in hardware. If I had the money, I'd buy myself a Moog Sub Phatty and/or a Korg MS-20 Mini.

I've been listening to Jean Michel Jarre's "Oxygène" and "Équinoxe" albums a lot recently. I love that old seventies synth stuff. You've got some of that going on in this song I think. I like it!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Oldrottenhead

i still haven't investigated all the sounds it has stuck inside it, i get stuck on particular sounds and patches and use them ad nauseum and flog em to death, but still hundreds of sounds to investigate and hopefully flog.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann