Taylor write a song about me

Started by Farrell Jackson, February 12, 2013, 05:30:47 PM

AndyR

I'm another "who the bluddy hell is Taylor Swift and wot does he look like?" person :D

But this is mighty fine...
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Tangled Wires

I know of her, and that awful "Never ever get back together" bollocks of a song, although she is rather easy of the eye and a talented young lass I am sure ;)

Loved this Farrell, the lyrics and the way you delivered them are genius and the song is insanely catchy.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

This will be the last one I listen to for the day... gotta get stuff done... Holly crap I absolutely love this... Love yer accent here "Tayler".... OMFG and you threw in a Kazooo>>> I hope she hears this one... I'm sure she'd get a kick out of it!!! Way to go FJ... I'll be showing this one around!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Farrell Jackson

Ha! I was just notified that I won a Valentines songwriting contest with "Taylor".  I entered it as a joke, LOL! I can only surmise that the judges found it humorous because it's not much of a love song :o) Oh the payout is nothing more than a Polo shirt with their logo and of course the songwriting recognition but hey I'll take it. I find this extremely funny  :D

Farrell 
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Hi Farrell, just loving this, it brought a grin to my face and to win a prize just tops it...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

djbride

Great song, very humorous. You have got the southern drawl down.  :)

Solid production, very nice work.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend

Everlin

Clever, funny, and well-crafted.  This is awesome :)

Redler

Great fun on this, Farrell! Very good mood music :) . Top notch production and performing, as always! Like it a lot!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR