Goodbye - DeificDave & Kenny Mac - original song

Started by DeificDave, February 12, 2013, 11:17:18 AM

DeificDave

Goodbye
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all

Here is the latest collaboration with Kenny Mac and myself, I hope you like it.

I used an unusual tuning on the guitar, a tuning that Placebo use in some of their songs, it sounds nothing like them but I think it let me create a different sound from previous songs.

Kenny added Vox (lyrics) and also a guitar solo, an awesome vocal as always I think!  8)

I used my new line 6 keyboard for the iPad to play the bass for this one, drums were done on the iPad as normal

I play all the other guitars

"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

danieldesete

Nice collab guys, I love them catchy riffs. Bravo for the open tuning, solo sounds terrific ! And singing is perfect ! A big well done.
hou hou ha ha

chuckizzet

andy casson

This is very cool fella's, love the feel, great mix, and oustanding vocals Kenny, really enjoyed this one, cool collab
cheers
Andy

Greeny

Big and powerful... reminded me of U2 in the 'goooooodbyyyyyyyyeeeee' closing stages! Really tight and expertly performed music. Fine work!

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

I dig this my brothers! Dave, great track as always, that tuning does sound awesome. Kenny, I'm pretty sure that you are the lead singer for the Psychedelic Furs, You don't have to confess but you and I know the truth!
Well done guys, very cool collaboration.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

Damn ,my secrets out lol cheers hook ;D. Thanks to all,as always ,working with Dave is a pleasure.

Redler

Cool collab, Dave and Kenny! Brilliant pop with nice guitar tones! The guitar solo is terrific! Well done!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kenny B

Another excellent collab guys ... great song ... NICE!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR