Main Menu

Hawk & Dove

Started by Pine, February 04, 2013, 05:50:08 PM

Pine

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Ten months with no writing, recording, and only brief playing.

Trying also to minimize my time online, so even tho i stop by here to listen, i have not commented often. I'm fine with no comments on this...just posting it because it feels good to actually have a new song. Lord knows how long it will be until there's another! Some of the folks here are so prolific it's mindboggling!

[soundclick]12128386[/soundclick]

Cheers to all.........Pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

SwanSong

hi Pine. wow great sound going on here. wonderful blend of instruments. almost
a eastern new age kind of feel reallly enjoyed . a great listen 2 thumbs up NEIL

Redler

Nice instrumental song, Pine!! This could be from a soundtrack from a nature movie! When I close my eyes I can imagine to being in the Northern Appalachians :)

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

AndyR

Oh, this sounds great. Nice one.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Farrell Jackson

Sounds fantastic Pine (Charlie)! Your pan flute and percussion are hitting all the right notes/beats to bring me images of American Indians doing a dance around the fire. Nice work and keep them coming.....music keeps us sane.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Geir

You know I'm a fan Charlie, and these (oh, I have to be political correct now ...) "Native American" inspired songs of yours have become my favourites from you. And I'm still amazed by your productions, knowing about your hearing problems!!

Fantastic tune my friend !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

flyon90

Great song, the percussion had a very hypnotic quality to it.

DeificDave

Superb, what a great sound, lovely piece of music, I love the percussion.
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

Pine

Just wanted to say thank you to all who listened and commented. It's hard to get "back in the saddle" after a 10 month dry spell...and i don't intend to ever go that long again! 

Pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

steelguitar

Great tune !!!
Hypnotic percussions, beautyfull sounds of flute...
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS