Petite Etude (Emmett) Rdux

Started by galestermusic, February 01, 2013, 12:38:15 AM

galestermusic

PErdx_07_08
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here is a short song that I took the front part from Petite Etude (Rick Emmett) of Triumph) and I added something I've been working on for another song. Something is wrong with all of the daw programs except for Audacity :(

Really want the dynamic that the DAW software has instead of Audacity.

kenny mac

Hilary

Oh crikey, I found the beginning of this very moving (the Petite Etude part?), there's something about it that is very beautiful. You have a gift.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Greeny

Gentle and very beautiful. Mighty fine work.

andy casson

That's great playing, wish I was half as good! Just beautiful

Andy

Gnasty

I know this song very well and you did a beautiful job Lest and nice add.

Rik Emmett is one hell of a guitar player from rock to classical. Very under-rated.
I don`t know if he still lives 5 minutes around the corner from me but i know he did.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Jarle

I have always been a fan of Rick Emmett (Triumph), you have really captured his tone.

Fantastic playing.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

Very nice indeed !!!

My only nag is that the soundlevel was VERY low, (-24dB or so) so the first time I played it I thought we had another cover of "Autumn Song" ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Yep, the levels are way too low on this. It also needs trimming and there are no metadata tags in the file. See the following guide to learn how to fix all of these problems:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=15

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

galestermusic

Thank you for all the compliments! I can remember as a teenager wanting guitar lessons just to learn this song. Petite Etude in it's entirety is a beautiful classical song by a great guitarist for Canada's other power trio.

I am working om learning to remix thanks for the tips 64G