Time:
0:00
Volume:
Moment
W/M Jarle
recorder
Boss BR-800

Farrell Jackson

Fantastic Jarle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this creative, way out of the box type of writing. You have written a guitar string trio overture and each person is singing a part...how cool is that? Real cool and to me and I'm very impressed!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

64Guitars

Fab. Love the guitar and vocal layering.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

kenny mac

Nice playing jarle,well done,cool track.

Hilary

I love the interweaving guitars, quite baroque (ish) I thought and would make a great instrumental on it's own. I tried to do something like that vocally previously and didn't quite pull it off! Was there a violin in there at some point?

Very creative - I love how none of your songs sound the same. Are you trying to find your own style or just having fun thinking out of the box (or both)?
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Greeny

I really like this. I mean I really, really like this! It feels so 'authentic' and timeless.

Flash Harry

I really like this too. Interwoven guitars and then interwoven vocals, lovely unexpected harmonies creating tension and resolving, I really really like this.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Redler

Beautiful!! Loved the melody... yes, sounds a bit baroqueish as Haylie said. Cool harmonies as well!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Hell yeah... I'm having some of this Jarle. So creative... so Kewl. LOVE IT
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hook

Yes sir my brother, this is the bomb. The layering of the guitars is excellent and I love the vocal melodies you find hiding in your tunes. Do you track all the music out then add vocals or does it come together in the writing process?
My playlist from you is growing not only in size but in it's creativity!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely