Doof Doof Doof Music - odh original

Started by ODH, January 30, 2013, 01:50:50 PM

ODH

Quote from: kenny mac on January 31, 2013, 07:28:35 AMThe rap on this reminds me very much of world in motion (singing for England ).

You mean the John Barnes rap?  uh... thanks.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

64Guitars

Quote from: Greeny on January 31, 2013, 06:56:01 AMI also want to hear the DJ Pony remix of this... hoof hoof hoof

Or the DJ oldrottenhead remix... woof woof woof.  ;D

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Hilary

Oh I loved it too - intelligent writing and really well put together. I'm well jel, I've had it on my mind to do a rap for ages!

(my husband loves dance music btw, pretty much to the exclusion of every other music genre and likes to listen especially when he's driving!)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

ODH

Quote from: Hilary on February 01, 2013, 02:14:48 AMI'm well jel
What does that even mean?  Someone on the television used that phrase last night.  Must be a young persons thing
 ??? ??? ???

Hilary

Quote from: Nick / odh on February 01, 2013, 02:30:50 AM
Quote from: Hilary on February 01, 2013, 02:14:48 AMI'm well jel
What does that even mean?  Someone on the television used that phrase last night.  Must be a young persons thing
 ??? ??? ???

jealous - I wish I could pull off a rap because it's been on my mind for ages (oh and I think you might just be a smidge younger than me)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Flash Harry

Back again for another listen. This should be the massive choon for Ibiza 2013, every bar and club should be kicking this out 24/7

It's bloody brilliant!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

kenny mac

I agree there is a great groove going on ,the previous comment about the rap was the phrasing by the way not meaning its a copy or anything, it's a cool song.

ODH

Quote from: kenny mac on February 01, 2013, 03:53:13 AMI agree there is a great groove going on ,the previous comment about the rap was the phrasing by the way not meaning its a copy or anything, it's a cool song.

No, that's fine.  It's just in my head my rapping was more Will.I.Am than John Barnes. :D

Redler

Very catchy piece of rap!! This is an ear worm on a positive way...

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

I have never really understood this kind of music, but this I get.
I can hear the musical quality in this.
The way it builds up and then decreases. The catchy hooks.

Got to have it now...

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800