Invent_0708_08
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Wanted to make an all acoustic song.
This is it.
Invent
W/M Jarle
Two guitars, five vocals and some slapping at the back of the guitar.
There's nothing more to say
when all the words are used.
There's nowhere left to go
When everywhere is gone

Create new places
Invent new words  x2

There's nothing more to do
when everything is done
There's nothing more to see
when everything is out of sight

Close your eyes
Make it happen x2
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Tangled Wires

Really like the slightly dis-jointed feel of this, its like the strummed guitar pattern shouldn't match up with the vocal melody, but it does, and it gives the song a real strong identity and charm of its own.

The layering of the vocals are exceptional, and give the choruses a very powerful sound.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hi Jarle, ingenious timing that shouldn't work but does. I played it a couple of times and it is quite infectious. Are you a drummer by any chance 'cos they can hear timings that normal mortals struggle with. Top notch...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Excellent. I've noticed in your songs that you're very good at layering sounds, whether they be vocals, guitars, or whatever. The guitars in this one sound fantastic, and I love the rich, layered vocals. Well done.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Rata-tat-tat

Jarle... Excellent all around. You have some serious skills... I always enjoy listening to your posts.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Vanncad

Nice one Jarle.

I got kind of an "Eight Miles High" vibe near the end.

Your family has some serious skills!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

andy casson

Very cool listen fella, excellent discordant vibe and wonderful harmonies, great song

andy

Geir

Just listened to changes (90125 yes) trying to tap the beat ..... Got the same feeling here .... I get the 1-2-3,1-2-3,1-2 that goes most of the time but loose count very soon when you deviate from that. Very cool song and I love the vocals ....... It might be some time until someone tries to cover it tho ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........