"Sweat Shop Dawg" by Rata tat tat and the Dawg Pound

Started by Rata-tat-tat, January 16, 2013, 12:13:22 AM

Forgive my profanity but I F*%King loved it...............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gnasty

Damn this is cool. Sounds like a mad pooches dentist office with Sammy Hagar narrating ;D

Very cool! This makes me wanna do one now. I give 10 out of 10 for the main dog and his dog pound!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

I've listened to this quite a few times today brother, it's quite an accomplishment. I think there was a group of biker guys on an episode of Home Improvement that did something like this once. The drill is my favorite part I think but it's all brilliant!
Rock On & On & On & On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Hook on January 17, 2013, 03:05:42 PMI think there was a group of biker guys on an episode of Home Improvement that did something like this once.

Thanks Hookster... I finally found it... I was thinking the exact same thing once it was all said and done... Thanks for the kind comments all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0gIEv5YK8c
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Mach

Brilliant! I can understand you teaching those fantastic canines to bark in time, but how in the hell did you teach them to play percussion and use power tools?  ;D

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Mach on January 19, 2013, 01:59:33 PMBrilliant! I can understand you teaching those fantastic canines to bark in time, but how in the hell did you teach them to play percussion and use power tools?  ;D

Mach

I am the dog whisperer... and plus my last name is Wolfe... I can understand dogs quite well... they seem to have no problem understanding me unless I get to drinking tooo much.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Vanncad

Nice Tod. Very creative man.
I don't think I could pull my cat away from licking himself long enough to do a collab like that.

Do you guys take requests?
I'm thinking maybe "Bark at the Moon", or "Hair of the Dog"?

Oooops - Maybe a new "fest" idea is coming on?

Well done man!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Nelson

Impressively creative Todd.
Really dig'n them Vocals, my man.  ;D
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600