"Sweat Shop Dawg" by Rata tat tat and the Dawg Pound

Started by Rata-tat-tat, January 16, 2013, 12:13:22 AM

Rata-tat-tat

Sweat Shop Dawg (Rata tat tat and the Dawg Pound)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
HomeMadeFest (banner image missing)

This one took a while... not so much the recording phase... rather teaching the stars of this track Mikey & Kye how to build stuff while keeping perfect rhythm using various objects layin around the shop... I was just the conductor of this wacky cast of characters... Just a typical day round here in Alaska... In case you were wandering Mikey is the loud one... Kye is the pissed off one. They are very much my family so it was way cool to do something like this. My Home Made submission... enjoy.... or not!!! Now get to work... awww yeeeaaahhh!!!  :P :P :D

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Redler

Brilliant!!!! The dogs are great singers :) :) :). Very creative stuff and nice entry for the Fest!! Nice percussion track as well!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Thanks Kari and for anyone else that can make it through all the barking!!! Yes they make great singers as well as companions!!! I gotta say it's nice to have dogs that enjoy working... and having fun while doin it!!! Tails waggin everywhere.... but seriously this track gave me some much needed time with the furry little critters... they enjoy'd it as much as I did!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Very enjoyable mayhem! Like the bark/growl rhythm parts especially :-)

thetworegs

Is that Howling Wolf on the vocals ...great stuff...Sounds like a lot of fun out there in Alaska.....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Jarle

Fantastic creativity.
As a Norwegian I totally relate to this.
Absolutely love it.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

bruno

Tod - you are on a serious roll now - friggin and masterfully brilliant.
Totally loved this one - this has put a huge smile on my face - just goes to show ....

Awesome!

"Hey Dog, lets go have a cold one" - that bloody good that I didn't have a mouthful of tea at the time!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

henwrench

oh yea, grrrrrrrreat stufff!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR