In flames (new song by chunk and kenny mac )

Started by kenny mac, January 15, 2013, 04:44:10 AM

Rata-tat-tat

MMM HHMMM... I'm chasin my tail alright... This is smashing guys... Everything about this screams quality. Well done!!!

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Oh my word, there's some good stuff on site at the moment.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

ODH

That's really excellent, right up my street.  Put me in mind of Baltimore band Lake Trout, who are one of my big influences.  Great intensity. I've seen it said before in this thread, great vocal performance.

Nick
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Farrell Jackson

"Careful what you wish for....you just might get it" Fantastic chorus vocals with the strings backing. It's not only a great hook but it's the complete line and sinker too! Great work on the music  chunk and Kenny you've put so much feeling in your vocals that I can't help from being drawn in.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

kenny mac

WOWWWW ;D guys thanks for all your comments,I really enjoyed this collab as I do with all the songcrafters I collab with,ITs a major thing for me on this site to share a few ideas with other songcrafters and it takes me to a place I sometimes would not have gone ,from country and western to hip hop lol.
I know normally right away if something clicks so if you ever get a personal message from me asking if I can add ,feel free to tell me no lol.
This song came easy from the start,chunk always for me,paints a perfect canvas (maybe its a scottish thing lol)and to me ,it came out like this.
Thanks guys ;D

Kenny B

In Flames
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Finally got to listen to this excellent tune by Chunk and Kenny Mac ...

So I downloaded, added some Bass and got the thumbs up
from Kenny and Chunk ... thanks guys ... really dig this tune.

Kenny B.

Lowered the bass in the mix ... 05/08/2013

recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

This was good before the bass, now it is outstanding.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

chunk

ODH

This came on my iPod this morning.  Great song dudes.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter