'Filthy Animal' - Jemima's Kite

Started by Greeny, February 11, 2009, 02:01:48 AM

Oldrottenhead

song with lyrics etc now up at soundclick http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7328299 haven't heard this one for a couple of days, but had it on the car on repeat surprised i didnt get arrested. when we first did this one i wasn't sure about it but now i have a bit of distance from it it sounds great, think this is my current fave jk song.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

indierik

I think this one might be my favorite thus far! With each listen it gets better and better. it's right up my alley.

Sounds like it should be on the radio.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Quote from: 64Guitars on February 11, 2009, 08:28:48 AMJemima's Kite does it again! Nice work guys. Your songs cover a wide variety of styles, which is great because they don't all tend to sound the same that way.

Quote from: Greeny on February 11, 2009, 02:01:48 AMI hit a thousand posts and didn't even notice, lol

Congratulations! I didn't notice either. Your number of posts has increased dramatically in the past month or so. When oldrottenhead hit 1,000 posts last month, the next highest number of posts was admin with 640. So I thought it would be quite a while before anyone else reached 1,000. You must have posted about 400 messages just this year! Is that possible? Or are the forum software's message counters not working correctly?

The counters are correct... I've done a 1,000 since I arrived in August. Not sure how many since January though. Perhaps I've spent too much (work) time on here...  :D :D :D

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Wiley

You guys are just too cool!!  As always a wonderful job.  And you inspire everyone here.

lg

Cool Video!

I'm a filthy animal too!

Dig it!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Greeny

Hope that wasn't permanent marker  :D

And that kitchen's too clean for a filthy animal, lol

Another inspired video - low-fi, home-made genius at it's best

Ferryman_1957

Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 16, 2009, 04:33:44 PMcoffee stained vid

This is just hysterical ORH. Sorry, I meant it's an in depth exploration of the human condition and how our psyche struggles to control our sexuality. I've been looking at some of your other vids - does your missus know what goes on in the kitchen when she's out? I also see you use the same gym that I do, the one that emphasizes a fitness regime built around beer, chocolate and love handles  :D

What fun, hats off (well shirts off) to you for having the "guts" to do this. And it's a great track as well, i still love this one.

Cheers,

Nigel

Oldrottenhead

QuoteI've been looking at some of your other vids - does your missus know what goes on in the kitchen when she's out?
as roddy frame once said "oblivious......"
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann