the museum of oddities by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 10, 2013, 07:34:46 AM

SE

The kasso sounds so good, but this has got to be up with your best, love that refrain just so catchy, it  is just so cool, fan dabby dozie !!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 11, 2013, 03:42:53 PMwizzat a typo haylie john's no a dug.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

finally . . . someone actually gets my sense of humour  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

fae wan dug tae anither it takes wan to know wan. woof woof.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

right am off afore the pub shuts. i shouldn't really but 1st weekend off since adam wizza cowboy.

if i come back on line later , ignore me coz i will be mawkit wi the drink. hic burp fart. still waiting on 64g developing software to stop me getting online under the influence of the gabby watter.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 11, 2013, 04:13:00 PMfae wan dug tae anither it takes wan to know wan. woof woof.

did you just call me a dog - and you're not even drunk yet!

I meant what I said about Lurker's singing though  ;D

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 11, 2013, 04:15:48 PMstill waiting on 64g developing software to stop me getting online under the influence of the gabby watter.

it wouldn't surprise me if he did, he seems to be able to do most things us ordinary mortals can't
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

a meant am a dug and lurchers a dug a wizz teetering on the edge ofd drumkiness noo i hsave fel o'er tyef edge i am com[letey thijgmyied
hic burp fart ma bed beckon=s
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Redler

Panned kaossilator drums sounds great!! The tune itself is real good!! Loved the melody!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR