Jools hootenanny

Started by ODH, January 01, 2013, 08:16:58 AM

ODH

Best performance of the night? For me Liane La Havas with her Danelectro Silverstone. Stunning.

Emile Sande good too

Happy new year to us all...

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

SdC

Quite liked Bobby Womack too.

recorder
Boss BR-600

Greeny

I thought the Hives were great.

I watch this show every year, and get depressed at the passing of time and the same routine (and guests!) year after year. Wonder if I'll ever go out again on NYE, or whether I only have years and years of Jools to look forward to...

SdC

Quote from: Greeny on January 09, 2013, 07:03:54 AM.... the same routine (and guests!) year after year. ...

Indeed! You know, I really only kniow of Ruby Turner from Hootenanny; never seen or heard of her anywhere else :)

Still, I hope many more years!

recorder
Boss BR-600

chip

Quote from: Greeny on January 09, 2013, 07:03:54 AMI thought the Hives were great.

I watch this show every year, and get depressed at the passing of time and the same routine (and guests!) year after year. Wonder if I'll ever go out again on NYE, or whether I only have years and years of Jools to look forward to...

I Know how you feel. Can't stand Jools at the best of times let alone NYE. Anyway I had a Zeppelin NYE much better 8)
Sweet young thing aint sweet no more.

SharksDontSleep

Quote from: Greeny on January 09, 2013, 07:03:54 AMI thought the Hives were great.

They most certainly were. Another band I've love to see live again.

Troy Green
8)

ODH

Wonder if I'll ever go out again on NYE, or whether I only have years and years of Jools to look forward to...

Must admit the thought of going out on New Year's Eve now gives me the hives. Don't watch Jools Holland any other time of the year, Hobson's choice.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Oldrottenhead

the hives are always great  ;D ;D ;D ;D

was very impressed with emili sande too
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann