Main Menu

My Love Lied

Started by thetworegs, December 30, 2012, 02:33:53 PM

thetworegs

My Love Lied
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Poor old Reg still hasn't got over her and New Year is nearly here....hopefully this will help....he got his acoustic down and a bit of guitar fx and away he went...hope you enjoy......Happy new year even if Reg isn't.......
My Love Lied
Music & Lyrics Reg

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Nelson

Killer intro dude.
Dig'n your classic Rock and roll vocals.

Old school cool.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Redler

What Nelson said... Nice contrast between acoustic guitar and vocals!! Awesome e-guitar additions as well! This works, man!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kenny B

Really dig this!!!  Love the vox over the acoustic guitars ... waiting for some big half time drums
to come crashing in ... FANTASTIC TUNE!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

What Kari said about what Nelson said, but I said this RAWKS!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Chezedog

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on December 31, 2012, 04:30:46 PMWhat Kari said about what Nelson said, but I said this RAWKS!!!

I concur. ;D

bruno

Wow - some serious pain, angst and anger coming through the music - this one hits you straight between your eyes, and then smacks you around the head for good measure!
Great performance and this certainly RAWKS!
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Jarle

Awesome, like a forgotten Zeppelin song.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

SwanSong

HI Reg..another great rocker and for sure.
a zepplin feel congrats cheers NEIL AND
HAPPY NEW YR. NEIL .!

Tangled Wires

This is bloody outstanding, pure raw power and emotion drive this song along, and love the use of the guitar effect on the vocal.

Sweet sounds once again coming from your acoustic, there is some real outstanding quality in your songs of late and we are all very lucky to be listening to them

recorder
Boss Micro BR