what your heart sends to me(new song by kenny mac)

Started by kenny mac, December 20, 2012, 09:13:02 AM

kenny mac

What your heart sends to me~000
Time:
0:00
Volume:
After I recorded this song and listened back,I wish I would have paid more attention to exactly how mics  were placed and settings were done for the acoustic ,so my new year resolution will be mark everything down ;D .

Lounging McCoy

That's a great song and great performance.  A movie director needs to pick this song up and use it as a movie theme.

Hook

Spectacular song Kenny, I really enjoyed this tune! I agree with Mr. McCoy about the movie or tv placement!
Rock on!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Redler

What a great tune and emotional performance, Kenny! The keyboard additions are fantastic - gives a catchy flavor on this! Top class job on each way!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Cool tune, mix sounds on the money, really enjoyed the song too, one of your best, magic!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Gnasty

Beauty song Kenny!  Love the music and production but the vocals make it for me. Excellent job!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

kenny mac

Catching up here with comments,cheers for that one gnasty and to all who commented ,as always it powers me on to the next song.

bruno

Quote from: Gnasty on December 22, 2012, 08:04:14 AMBeauty song Kenny!  Love the music and production but the vocals make it for me. Excellent job!!

+1

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600