Child of Circumstance Orig - TonePort

Started by Gu Djin, December 19, 2012, 05:48:39 PM

Gu Djin

Child of Circumstance
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Sorry- been so busy doing house alterations etc..  Have hardly had time for recording etc.  But here is an unseasonal snippet that I have had brewing for a few weeks.  Two tracks  Me and an acoustic guitar.  See you all soon

Oh yes - the words

Scarcely born
Newly formed
Born to be torn.  

Jagged Nail
Sharpened blade
Never fails

In a tainted world
UnKindness from the start
You never had a chance

Injured child
Of circumstance

It is never fair
You are never spared
Born to to be torn

You share no blame
You are
Just a child of circumstance

You share no blame
You are
Just a child of circumstance

Regards to all and merry what ever you celebrate at this time of the year

Leigh

Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Oldrottenhead

dem words are gud  we need mair unseasonal snippets
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Redler

Great lyrics and very emotional performing! A simple structure, just man and guitar, works really well on this. Welcome back, Leigh!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

HI Leigh nice lyrics for sure and good vox. enjoyed
that picking and sliding of the guitar. happy holidays NEIL .1

Gritter

Moved me. Deep and dark, dramatic and direr, discernible and direct. Great to hear you again Leigh...

Festivus for the rest of us!

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Gu Djin

With huge apologies for not replying sooner.  No excuses - just life I guess.

I should never really have put this up without a lot more sorting - but as it was all I had got time for.  Still i plead guilty to tardiness and thoughtlessness.

Thanks all for the replies. I hope to be in recording mode soon again - I am at my summer job now  (snow - chills - and beautiful views of Loch Lomond - freezing my what sits - cold feet - chilblains.
Why on earth I call it my summer job I don't know.. but a least this year I have a reasonable Wi Fi and am somewhat better prepared.

Hope you are all ok - safe paths to all you travellers and lucky finds to all.

Be back on line to listen to a few soon.

Leigh

I'll have a single malt now please.  and another
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Bluesberry

Fine fleeting wisp of a song, like a cold breeze blowing in over them Loch's of yours..........a whisper of a song..........whispering deep into my brain..........a good one to put on loop tomorrow while at work to take away the pain of Monday morning

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

just up the road from me. well depending where you are on the loch.  ;D ;D ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann