Main Menu

Sparkles

Started by galestermusic, December 14, 2012, 10:14:50 PM

galestermusic

Sparkles_0708_08
Time:
0:00
Volume:
My wife's eyes have always sparkled as long as I've known her. (all my life) I messed around with this song while I was laid up from knee surgery and see her eyes sparkle all the time. I know warm and fuzzies lol but shes awesome!

Redler

Really nice sounding guitars on this! Well written and performed instrumental tune! I like it!

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

galestermusic

Thanks Redler and Jim. Jim I kept all the original tracks if your interested in doing something.

Trying to figure out sonar. Have all the seperate wav files but can't get them in sonar.

Jim if interested will remix and put in collabs. Let me know

This goes for anyone as well :)

Hook

Love this LESTG! Great sound, excellent track!
Sparkle On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

The Reverend 48

Brilliant
I have just had a great half hour noodling away with you on this well constructed well played little Gem
Thanks so much

Nelson

Greg
This is sweet.
Love the lead guitar and the other instrumentation is just perfectly mixed.
I don't know... Your hands mayb e slowing but think I feel some slow hand at work here. Lol
Excellent
I'll be checking out some of your other work.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

galestermusic

sprk
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Thank you everyone for the kind compliments. I do love make music. Yes Jim we should do more. Told my wife I have an online band, she said whats you band's name lol shrugged my shoulders and said squeaky peter. :)

I added a solo in the middle of this. But as I tried several times to mix it I could hear the sound degrading some. Tell me if it's just my ears or is there some degration in sound or some clipping.

Oldrottenhead

yeah it is not as clear. have emailed you a link to the wav files of vocals so you can download them and mix them in with original piece.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Lounging McCoy

Awesome guitar work.  That's a really good song and a good melody.  I'll bet your wife appreciates it.