My Christmas Wish (aka The Carwash)

Started by Hilary, November 30, 2012, 03:11:41 AM

Hilary

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

I'm not putting this under Yulefest coz it's not really a Christmas song and I know how strict Mr 64 is ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hook

Funny song Haylie. I think it's alright if the charity recipients don't know your true intentions  ;D but if they hear your song they might figure it out ::). I like the blend of guitar & voice, nice live recording.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Hilary

It's not real honey - it's never sunny in England for a start!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Mr 64 is a very hard task master indeed :-) This is very much you Haylie. Nicely done, and excellent track :-)
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hilary

Quote from: bruno on November 30, 2012, 12:49:00 PMMr 64 is a very hard task master indeed :-) This is very much you Haylie. Nicely done, and excellent track :-)
B.

Firm but fair Mr B, firm but fair. It's very me on stage Bruno, but not very me off stage!

Thanks for the comments :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Haha Haylie - you know what I meant :-)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

thetworegs

Good one Haylie I hope the firemen were wrapped up warm we don't want them having time of with a chill.....brought a smile .....brill...

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hilary

Oh thanks Reggie, it's gonna be a cold one at that firestation today - lucky I've already packed the herbal tea and my slanket  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hi Haylie, this brought a smile to my face on a cold bleak snowy morning. Bum note?? my stuffs littered with them. Keep 'em coming........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800