Kinda hazy(old rottenhead and kenny mac)

Started by kenny mac, November 27, 2012, 11:43:02 AM

kenny mac

kinda hazy unplugged
Time:
0:00
Volume:
UnpluggedFest2 (banner image missing)

I was sitting in the  studio last night with the acoustic and I hit the record button and did a version for the unplugged fest of this great song and of course there was only one guy to send it to for vocals,nice one old rotten head  ;D,one acoustic and one vocal.

original version by jemima's kite here https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=3700.0

kinda hazy
w/m
by
jemima's kite
performed by
 kenny mac on guitar
and
oldrottenhead on vocals

bruno

Very nice collab gents. I love these instant inspiration type tracks, they always sound so fresh.
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Gnasty

Acoustic and vocals sound pure bluss. This is a beauty guys. Great work!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Redler

Listened JK version at first! Very emotional vocals on this, James! Fantastic guitar work, Kenny!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Ahhhhhhh guys, you gone and done it, flipping hell, lovely.  Where else can I come after supper and hear such musical wonderment.  Great one.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

i had to relearn this one  ;D ;D, is three years and a bit since i last sang it.

was a great wee surprise to get this in my mail last night kenny, cheers for that. we need to get together and do this live. ;D ;D ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Jarle

Listened to both versions. It is hard to decide which I prefer.

Love the guitar intro on this one and your vocal is splendid James.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

kenny mac

Quotewe need to get together and do this live.   
yeh I'm up for that jim at some point.

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Oldrottenhead

when kenny sent me this, it had been three years since i sang and wrote the lyrics so i had to relearn them. i did two different takes and kenny posted take 2 here.

i had a mad idea of using the two separate vocal takes, that where recorded independently of each other,so i did a mix with both vocals. kenny preffered the 2nd vox mix as it was crisper and cleaner but there is something about this mix that despite it's faults i prefer.

so with kenny's permission i posted the two vox version at alonetone.

kinda hazy 2 vox mix
Time:
0:00
Volume:

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann