Main Menu

You For Me

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, November 16, 2012, 03:07:58 PM

You For Me
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all, after last weekends embarassing post here's something I'm a bit happier with. I can't match the Henwrench speed but this took about 4 hours from start to finish so not to bad. Hope you enjoy...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

I never caught last weeks posts, or the week before for that matter......stupid work......but I am here tonight.........about to crack into my first red ale of the night ......... and I am listening to this very soothing and enjoyable song.  Nice one Willie.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SwanSong

HI Willie just wonderful . one of ur best romantic songs.
really enjoyed the flavor of the song and grt singing cheers
NEIL.

Hi all, and thanks for the kind comments. It's much appreciated........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

dobrodaddy

This is a fine song Willie!  Pure class!  Your vox and arrangement are so intimate, perfect for your lyric.  Perfect for an early Sunday morning listen w my coffee.  Last week is history, you're right on the mark w this one.  Very well done!  DD

Thanks for listening!

recorder
Zoom H2

Redler

Agree with Neil...very nice song! Beautiful melody and fantastic vocals! Loved the guitar(slide?) additions after three minutes! Fine job!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

Lovely track Willie - you have a lovely richness to your vox that really shines on this bare and open production. This is a very moving track, and if you move the listener, then you have succeeded in my book. Great song and well done!
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

kenny mac

Cool performance,you always remind me of Tom petty ,for some reason ,you've got that vibe. Nice

pjd1

Fabulous composition willie , well performed and recorded doesn't matter about last week this is here and know and brilliant

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Hook

Great song Willie, love that lead guitar, tone & performance.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely