Main Menu

I Love You

Started by SE, November 09, 2012, 05:42:51 PM

SE

Hi ORH had the same thing when I bought my electro acoustic. I could have bought the br 80 but I thought where do all my songs start and it,s always with my guitar, so that,s where i when,t. The great thing about the electro is you can record the guitar straight in to the mbr, which gives better recording options.
For the money you would spend on the br 80 you could get a really decent guitar that would last for a very long time, the only reason I bought the br 80 was I had a birthday and had the money and was thinking I,ve had my mbr since 2008, how long will it last, but then again mines still in perfect working order, all in all I,d go for the guitar cause that,s where the music starts.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

my thoughts egzactly unless the br80 drops below 200. now whit guitar tae get.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Oh yeah thats a ballad.  Great song SE.  Well done on the acoustic recording technique, lovely.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

thetworegs

I'm a sucker for a love song and I'm loving this .....Great vocal....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Gnasty

Oh Yeah, don`t you like that LIV REC??? This is one hell of a lovely song John. I think it`s my fave from you now too!!

Congrats on the br-80. A wicked piece o` machinery.  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Farrell Jackson

Yes this is a good one SE....I like love ballads and this one is recorded crystal clear. Nice work here.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Nelson

Crystal clear indeed.

Strong vocals and a beautiful write.

Hats off to you
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Hilary

How did I miss this one! Very lovely, you've said all that needs to be said John and I'm a sucker for the acoustic/single vox combo.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Jarle

Nice song, glad this popped up today.
Great vocal.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800