You I found. - Original Recording.

Started by dichotomos, November 05, 2012, 06:53:12 AM

dichotomos

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Hello.

I made a song awhile back. It's sort of a little bit of this and that......Indie/country/folk.

I was wondering what I need to work on.

http://soundcloud.com/dichotomos/until-you-i-found

Redler

I love the feel of your song; very beautiful tune with a lots of emotion! Welcome to the site as well!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

I love this style of music. Very poignant delivery, and the pedal steel sounds great! Welcome, dichotomos!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

SE

Laid back indi folk, lots to like, steel guitar,drums and vox, would,nt change much at all, like it lots!
recorder
Boss BR-80

dichotomos

Thanks for the feedback so far. I guess I wasn't really digging the vocal delivery, although I guess that won't ever change when you hear your own voice....although I do believe I'm a bit pitchy in spots. Oh well live and learn.

Rata-tat-tat

Hello Dichotomus.... There's nothing wrong with these vox buddy. I think they fit the feel of the song perfectly. Well done!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

steelguitar

Love this beautyful laid back song..
Wonderful sounds of pedal steel guitar!!!
I think there is nothing to work on this perfect song perfectly performed!!!
Welcome Dichotomos!
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

OsCKilO

Sunday morning shall have this playing.

Love your sound!

Awesome song!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Jarle

This is great.

Love it when the bass drum hit me for the first time.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

dichotomos

Thanks again for the feedback. Its obviously hard to critique your own work sometimes, it helps to know what others think, especially those whom one has never met in person.  :)