UNCONDITIONAL LOVER. (BY CHUNK AND KENNY MAC)

Started by kenny mac, October 19, 2012, 03:00:34 AM

kenny mac

02 unconditional lover
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is one of two  new songs I have done with chunk.
I had started on these songs and discovered  half way through them that jim aka old rotten head had done two excellent versions of these as well .
They have turned out very different and I always enjoy working with chunks work as it apeals to me instantly and is easy to write to,and I think thats why myself and jim are drawn to them.
I wrote and sang the lyrics and added in a few atmospheric oohs and ahhs etc.

Oldrottenhead

have you been channeling jimmy kerr kenny? magic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Brilliant on all counts from the actual song to the performance and production. Top notch............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

AndyR

What a smooth vocal - classy.

Nice job guys. Really nice, sounds superb.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

64Guitars

Nice one. Very eighties. Reminiscent of Simple Minds and Ultravox.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

kenny mac

Thanks to all who posted,Im well chuffed and always love collaberating when and if I can,big shout out to chunk for his great musical outlook as always,he paints a great canvas to add to.

DeificDave

Very cool, vocal fits perfectly with the backing track, the oohs and aahs are a very nice touch, they really add to the ambience of the song, the high notes about 3:40 into the track are pure class 
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

bruno

Yes. Very Ultravox, captured the sound of the 80's brilliantly.
I love this site - all these little pockets of collaboration. This really is what the internet should be about!
Great collab.
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600