Main Menu

The Exit

Started by The Thinking Room, October 13, 2012, 07:15:22 PM

The Thinking Room

the exit.
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Another strange creation from my garden shed. I tried on this song not to fill it too much and create some sort of song rather than a ten minute jam, which is what I usualy do.

Burtog

I really really like this track, perfect song length too. It very chilled out, its the sort of thing I'd put on my MP3 player for a beach holiday if you know what I mean.

I can hear similar influnces in this track like the last one but its also got a vibe of 'Empire of the Sun', they are also really good.

Top quality stuff!!
recorder
Boss BR-800

steelguitar

I also really really like this song...

A very nice melody, a kind of nostalgy, or sadness...

I like the production you made. Just a little thing : the drums are low for me...

A great song

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Hook

Nice tune, well written and excellently produced. I dig the feel/vibe and love that little jangly guitar riff. I would like to hear your vocals a bit more, perhaps a little less reverb to make them pop out a bit  but regardless..well done.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

robcarefree

great song mark , a little less reverb and this is a winner , well done .

kenny mac

Nice track,great laid back groove,well done

The Thinking Room

Thanks for the comments it means a lot when people show interest in what your doing. I havent got the mixing game mastered yet because iam still learning, it takes longer to mix it than record it and when your three sheets to the wind all kinds of sounds seem to pop out.
Thanks...Mark

Lounging McCoy

Good stuff.  I liked the dreamy feel of this one.

I'm fairly new to the mixing/recording thing as well, so I feel your pain.

SwanSong

This is a wonderful track well executed ,great original material
worth a bump ,great listen NEIL.!

Snowpig

Very atmospheric, would make a great film soundtrack.
Nice one Mark.

Roy