bad boy by oldrottenhead and deific dave

Started by Oldrottenhead, October 13, 2012, 09:44:22 AM

Oldrottenhead

bad boy
Time:
0:00
Volume:
deific dave posted this in the collab board https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=16602.msg207567;topicseen#new i couldn't resist. not my usual style of singing probably be greatly improved if gnasty sang it instead of me.

bad boy
music
deific dave
words
oldrottenhead
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

DeificDave

Nice one, that's just the type of lyric I thought this riff needed, the melody fits perfectly too, very catchy, great job. Really nice to hear your voice on one of my riffs, thanks for picking this one up   ;D
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

Tangled Wires

This is wicked, can definitely hear some Stones influence in that excellent guitar playing and love the way the song is structured musically.

I think this suits your style of singing really well Jim, and love your delivery and vocal melody here, it really does give the song an instantly catchy appeal.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

not autobiographical

hic burp fart

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

It's gonna take me a week just to catch up with ORH! Got a little Replacements vibe going on deificdave, love the track , rockin' fun. Perfect vocal for the tune, very well done (no pink!).
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Kenny B

I agree ... this is an excellent and cool rocker!!!

The rockin guitar riffs are excellent and the vox really work well on this ... NICE!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR