The Open Road - A Hook and Bruno Original

Started by bruno, October 12, 2012, 11:46:24 AM

bruno

Wow Hook - 20 takes - well it sounds great, so definitely worth the effort in my humble opinion. Love the end result. I can never do that, I get frustrated by the 3rd take :-) That must have drove you crazy!

Thanks all for the listens and the comments everyone - always appreciate all the listens and all the kind comments.

NB Played live last night for the first time for over a year - didn't go great, but glad I did it as it will be better next time, and you have to ease into it again. I've kinda fallen out the habit, and forgot the difference between playing in-front of a mic indoors and playing in-front of a audience - but hey-ho, you live and learn!

B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hilary

Quote from: bruno on October 16, 2012, 12:47:02 PMNB Played live last night for the first time for over a year - didn't go great, but glad I did it as it will be better next time, and you have to ease into it again. I've kinda fallen out the habit, and forgot the difference between playing in-front of a mic indoors and playing in-front of a audience - but hey-ho, you live and learn!

B.

That's cool Mr B - I'm sure you were awesome!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça